Thursday, June 18, 2009

This could be a blessing

Today is not a good day. Because, today is my last day at work. Due to the financial challenges that a start up company experiences in this time of economic hardship, my employer have resorted to cut back on employment. Unfortunately, my position being the Executive Assistant to the CEO has been affected with 7 other co-workers.

I'm an optimist. And every time something bad happens I always look at the brighter side. Everything happen for a reason. It could be good or bad. So, this move might be a blessing to us all.

I'm lucky though that I'm so blessed with a husband and family who are all very supportive and understanding.

So, I'm not stressing. Infact, tomorrow I plan to go to the gym and have a good work-out. After all, now I have a lot of time to take things easy and enjoy every moment while I can.

But, I honestly hope that this economy get better soon (or we're all screwed!).

No comments: